You are hereWhat to bring
What to bring
- Swimming suit.
- T-shirts or long sleeved shirts with a hood and light colored cotton. The darkness attracts mosquitoes!
- Gloves against mosquitoes.
- Long pants and thick enough so that mosquitoes cannot get through.
- Socks for use with boots.
- Fresh nightwear.
- Rubber boots for walking. You can buy or rent in Muyuna’s Iquitos office or shops in Iquitos and cost approx. S/.25.
- Snickers for use in night boat ride.
- Sandals to walk in the lodge.
- A hat that gives plenty of shade.
- Repellent only need to use it for walks. Try not to use it much because it leaves their toxins in the environment. We recommended protecting with clothing.
- A flashlight.
- A bag for dirty clothes.
- Rain poncho (Muyuna sell them at a very cheap price).
- A good book.
- Camera and a plastic bag for them.
- Small backpack to carry insect repellent, water, etc. during excursions.
- Fortunately, there are no antennas for cellular near Muyuna, so you do not need to bring it.
- Because space is limited in the boat, bring your luggage that is necessary to the jungle. The extra luggage you can leave it Muyuna office in Iquitos.